Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things we love about Anna Beth...

1. Her very creative attempts at manipulation
2. She is addicted to cereal (good thing it is whole grain)
3. She loves her little sisters and acts like a little momma
4. She is truly a girl after my own heart (Chris refers to her as a little Kimbo)
5. We have a bond that is priceless and not explainable
6. She looks at the world from a sincere and non judgemental stand
7. She has an uncanny ability to see good in all
8. She loves God with all of her little heart
9. She is spoiled rotten and does not even know it
10. She is happy going anywhere and doing anything
11. She has a sweet, tender heart
12. Part of her reminds me of special people that are watching us from above
13. She is just all together awesome!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

What a sweet girl!

I heard about your weekend in Atlanta and it sounds amazing!

And yes, Harper is an angel.

Lindsey S said...

I think I am gonna cry. I loved this post.