Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things I Have Come to Realize.....

Another Saturday at the Austin Homeplace, our house had to be cleaned. Cleaning allows me time to think, ponder, reflect, therefore these are the things I have come to realize today:

1. I am blessed to have a home, this world is full of families without that privilage.

2. I really do not mind to clean, it is somewhat relaxing.

3. Families are awesome, God knew what he was doing when he designed them.

4. I need to quit beating myself up, i am never going to be a stay-at-home mom.

5. I am called to have a job outside of my home and my children will survive and maybe even thrive because of that fact.

6. I am blessed to have true love, many never experience that.

7. I am not going to have anymore babies in my belly.

8. We are a society of excess.

9. Children are joy.

10. Desperate people do desperate things.

1 comment:

Rachel Wilson Brown said...

I am a stay at home mom and sometimes I think I'd rather be at work. God will give you a peace about your situation. God placed you as a working mom for a reason. Continue to follow God's will!! :)