Thursday, August 19, 2010

Extreme Oreos



There are lots of little reasons I love Chris Austin.




Tonight I was reminded of one of the reasons. After dinner, Chris announced that he had to take a quick trip to the grocery store. He proceeded to get shoes on Maddie and Ava and off they went. They returned an hour later with 6 boxes of oreos. Yes, six! I wondered what the lady at the register thought, maybe something like "What is his wife going to think about this!!" Not the traditional oreos (that would be boring), but instead these new oreos with peanut butter, fudge covering and other additional calorie items.


Nay and I often laugh about this "extreme" tendency that Chris has on occasion. One box would not do….. six boxes are sufficient.


I forgot to mention that we devoured an entire box.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

Haha, that's really cute.

Rebecca Vance said...

That is hilarious!

Lindsey S said...

Holy Cow you didn't tell me there were peanut butter. I HAVE to try them now, 170 calories or not!